Besides their pure analog signal paths, these units have a full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets, which you can recall with one touch.
You can save your settings in the internal memory of the EQ’s as well as in your D.A.W….AND… in your project with your AUTOMATION.
By building these equalizers, Bettermaker wanted to create devices that would have a maximum range of usage and a very characteristic, but clean sound. We picked out the best classic designs and modified them to be more practical. As we work faster and faster every day, we need to have the highest quality and maximum speed we can get. That was the main motivation to develop the Bettermaker EQ 542P.
Here are some of Bettermaker’s EQ 542 features:
- Stereo Parametric section, two parametric filters offered in combined, matched stereo/dual mono.
- High pass section, 24 dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
- Low pass section, 12 dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
- Global hard bypass as well as hard bypass on every channel
- Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets.
- USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation.
- Free AU, VST, RTAS, AAX soon, 32 & 64 bit plugin controller
- Steel screen isolators for maximum separation of digital and analog sections
- You can connect up to 99 EQ542′s to one D.A.W. and control them with dedicated plugins. (At this time, there can be connected up to two Bettermaker EQ500 series products for one USB port).