ATM Bettermaker EQ 230P™ (discontinued) is an analog stereo/dual mono equalizer
based on legendary constructions.
ATM Bettermaker™ EQ 230P (discontinued) besides it’s pure analog signal path, has a full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets, which you can recall with one touch.
We have also added an A/B comparing function known from plugins.
By building this equalizer, we wanted to create a device that would have a maximum range of usage and a very characteristic, but clean sound. We picked out the best of classic designs and modified them to be more practical. As we work faster and faster every day, we need to have the highest quality and the maximum speed we can get.
This was our main motive to develop the Bettermaker™ EQ 230P (discontinued).
- 10 filters (5 on each channel) based on classic designs including 2 famous P sections, 2 Highpass filters and
4 parametric filters with wide frequency ranges
- P section – Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, first time offered in combined stereo, with all features including separate boost and attenuation knobs
- Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets
- A/B comparing function
- Fully isolated analog and digital paths for maximum separation of these two worlds
- 2 additional parallel outputs for advanced processing like parallel compression
- 10 presets to have a kick start!
- Future USB connection to synchronize it with you sequencer
- Additional modifications available as M/S mode, M insert in M/S mode, custom frequency ranges and even
personalized name tags
|Frequency response:||5Hz to 100kHz (-0.5dB)|
|Dynamic range:||more than 106 dB|
|S/N ratio:||more than 104 dB|
|THD+N:||less than 0.004%|
|Supply voltage:||110V AC 50/60Hz or 230V AC 50Hz (depending on model)|
|Power consumption:||15 W|
|Input impedance:||10k Ohm unbalanced, 20k Ohm balanced|
|Output impedance:||100 Ohm unbalanced, 200 Ohm balanced|
|Max input level:||+18dBu balanced or +12dBu unbalanced|
|Max output level:||18dBu balanced or +12dBu unbalanced|
|Unity gain:||balanced: 0dB, unbalanced: -6dB|
|High-pass filter:||12db/oct 18…200Hz (variable)|
|EQ 1 freq. range:||45…1000Hz|
|EQ 1 gain:||-15…+15dB|
|EQ 1 bandwidth:||0.2oct…3oct|
|EQ 2 freq. range:||650…15000Hz|
|EQ 2 gain:||-15…+15dB|
|EQ 2 bandwidth:||0.2oct…3oct|
|P EQ low freq. range:||20, 30, 60, 100Hz|
|P EQ high freq. range:||3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 16 kHz|
|P EQ high cut freq:||5, 10, 20 kHz 6db/oct|
|Preset storage capacity:||399 presets|